This document covers information about monitoring.
Click here to expand Table of Contents
- 1 Nagios
kjhosein wrote a plugin (in Perl) that checks various health parameters on a FreeSWITCH server. It takes advantage of the *fs_cli* FreeSWITCH command-line tool. It may be extended to check practically anything that fs_cli can check.
It currently monitors a handful of things:
- sofia-status-internal - looks for the 'internal' Name and expects to find a state of RUNNING.
- sofia-status-external - looks for the 'external' Name and expects to find a state of RUNNING. Same format as the 'internal' test above.
- show-calls-count - reports total # of current calls.
- sofia-status-profile-internal-failed-calls-in - reports the FAILED-CALLS-IN parameter in the 'sofia status profile internal' query.
- sofia-status-profile-internal-failed-calls-out - reports the FAILED-CALLS-OUT parameter in the 'sofia status profile internal' query.
You may get it and more info from GitHub: https://github.com/kjhosein/nagios-freeswitch-plugin
It requires the Nagios::Plugin Perl module (written by Ton Voon).
|Be sure to use the update-nagios-plugin branch and the Nagios::Monitoring::Plugin module instead. Posted by edguy3 at Feb 29, 2020 16:04|