There are a few classes of limitations we will list here for reference:
- Dial/receive calls from purchased/verified numbers within a given project
- Send/receive messages from purchased numbers within a given project
- SIP endpoints can register, but you can't place outbound calls or receive traffic on a Domain App
Resource count limitations:
- Maximum of 2 project
- Maximum of 2 DIDs per project
- Only 5 queued calls at a time
- Only 5 queued messages at a time
- You can only hold 5 verified caller IDs at a time
- No international calling
- DIDs cannot be released for 30 days
All you need to do is add a major credit card to your account and add at least $5 of credit.
Promotions and codes do not count towards the total (i.e., if it says balance credit, that means it was credit applied by us and not money uploaded)
We accept all major credit and debit cards through our processor. If your card is declined:
- Check with your issuer that your credit card is active and valid.
- Check that the billing address matches what is on file with your issuer.
- If you are using a VPN or corporate firewall, try clearing your cache or connecting through a different network, then remove the card and add it again.
If you plan to use your SignalWire account for production traffic, you should add an Auto Top-Up method to ensure you do not run out of funds.
- Navigate to SignalWire Space
- Click on Billing
- If required, Click on Add a Payment Method, and add your credit card details
- Click on Low Balance Settings
- For WHEN YOUR BALANCE DIPS BELOW, provide a dollar amount for the low balance threshold
- Toggle the option for Send an Email to Yes if you would like an email to be sent to the Space Owner when the balance amount dips below the dollar amount set above
- Toggle the option for Auto Top-Up by Credit Card to Yes to automatically charge the credit card a set Top Up Amount when the threshold is reached
- Upon toggling to Yes, will be prompted to set dollar amount and choose payment method (from saved credit cards)
- Click Save
Going forward, the payment method selected will automatically be charged the set dollar amount when the low balance threshold is met!
Updated 3 months ago