There are a few classes of limitations we will list here for reference:
- Dial/receive calls from purchased/verified numbers within a given project
- Send/receive messages from purchased numbers within a given project
- SIP endpoints can register, but you can't place outbound calls or receive traffic on a Domain App
Resource count limitations:
- Maximum of 2 phone numbers
- Only 10 queued calls at a time
- Only 10 queued messages at a time
- You can only hold 10 verified caller IDs at a time
- No international calling or SMS
- DIDs cannot be released for 30 days
All you need to do is add a major credit card to your account and add at least $5 of credit.
Promotions and codes do not count towards the total (i.e., if it says balance credit, that means it was credit applied by us and not money uploaded)
We accept all major credit and debit cards through our processor. If your card is declined:
- Check with your issuer that your credit card is active and valid.
- Check that the billing address matches what is on file with your issuer.
- If you are using a VPN or corporate firewall, try clearing your cache or connecting through a different network, then remove the card and add it again.
If you plan to use your SignalWire account for production traffic, you should add an Auto Top-Up method to ensure you do not run out of funds.
Updated 26 days ago